Pass Interference Rule review

I’m over it. Move on

you know why i'm not over it? because you have packers fans saying that mvs should have caught that ball with his hands and not with his body. how do you catch a ball with your hands when the defender is wrapping his arms around you trapping your arms against your body?

and then you have other fans of the team trying justify why the refs did not call interference.

otherwise, i might just be over it too. it's just another packers loss that coulda-shoulda been a win.

Last edited:
you know why i'm not over it? because you have packers fans saying that mvs should have caught that ball with his hands and not with his body. how do you catch a ball with your hands when the defender is wrapping his arms around you trapping your arms against your body?

and then you have other fans of the team trying justify why the refs did not call interference.

otherwise, i might just be over it too. it's just another packers loss that coulda-shoulda been a win.
And vs Minnesota we benefited from 2 bad PI that coulda shoulda been a loss, its over done

Actually it wasn't pass interference. MVS was within 1 yard of the LOS. DPI cannot be called within 1 yard of the LOS. It can however be called defensive holding. According the that rule I believe it was, but holding is not reviewable unfortunately.

Watching the replay again I see the Packers pick play actually forced MVS back running parallel to the LOS which is why he was not far enough for DPI. At first I did not think this but the rewatching shows me Rodgers really did have time to hold the ball and the DB covering Sheppard had blown it and it would have been an easy TD toss. tc(

I'm so over this, and ready for an all new outrage to occupy my time. Let's go Week 5!

On the field and then in Shout when Score gets worked up

See the source image

The pendulum swings back the other way - that Kevin King play, how was that not PI or holding or illegal contact or unnecessary roughness?

The pendulum swings back the other way - that Kevin King play, how was that not PI or holding or illegal contact or unnecessary roughness?
Yes refs should have called illegal contact on play Packers got away with one

Back