Post Game: GB Knocks off Chicago 10-3

So Gary only played 6 snaps in the game. That has to be concerning when your #1 overall pick hardly plays at all and does not even get on the stat line.

Maybe it is just me, but ARod did not look as sharp as I was expecting. Wonder if it was the lack of zilch preseason snaps against a live opponent. OL does not look any different from last season....even if it was against a Bear D.
Happy to see the Pack take this first one. Definitely happy and surprised our D looked great...only 3 pts in their place.
cheesehead)CLP)

So Gary only played 6 snaps in the game. That has to be concerning when your #1 overall pick hardly plays at all and does not even get on the stat line.

Hold the opposition, defending division champs, to 3 pts on the road, and this is a thing to nitpick? Gary is raw and he's a positional convert. It's a blessing that they're able to bring him along slowly and let him get his feet wet. I think over the coming weeks he'll start taking snaps from Fackrell, and FWIW he had a key pressure on one of his snaps on a stunt with Lowry I think that forced a Bears incompletion.

It can’t be understated how much that Bears front 7 ****s up any gameplanning. They’re stacked across the board with not just good players, but elite players. 90% of the rhythm and OL issues were the DL just going wild. OL got enough of them to make some key plays though, big props for that.
Biggest negative was timing. WTF takes so long in the huddle that they get to the line with 10 sec? Speed that crap up.

Biggest negative was timing. WTF takes so long in the huddle that they get to the line with 10 sec? Speed that crap up.

Lack of live reps I think. And I don't think pre-season reps emulate what they need, they just need game reps to get better at it. It's damn near impossible to get guys into full game shape AND install a new system AND rep the ins and outs and process under current CBA practice rules. That's why the first month is always a feeling out period.

Is it just me?
Or do Trubisky and Cousins look like brothers??
Hold the opposition, defending division champs, to 3 pts on the road, and this is a thing to nitpick? Gary is raw and he's a positional convert. It's a blessing that they're able to bring him along slowly and let him get his feet wet. I think over the coming weeks he'll start taking snaps from Fackrell, and FWIW he had a key pressure on one of his snaps on a stunt with Lowry I think that forced a Bears incompletion.

Yes.
It was the play just before the Amos INT.

I think Rodgers is force of habit trying to snap ball with one second on clock that is just a mental thing he has to break and snap the ball sooner though did seem he did snap a bunch with around 5 seconds on clock.

I think Rodgers is force of habit trying to snap ball with one second on clock that is just a mental thing he has to break and snap the ball sooner though did seem he did snap a bunch with around 5 seconds on clock.
I have no issues going to 1 on the clock, not sure why its such a big deal

Back