Post Game ...Lions beat Packers 15-9

Rodgers 291 passing yards - 1 TD, 3 INT, 53.5 passer rating

Dillon and Jones combined for 59 rushing yards on 20 carries.

Packers with 8 penalties for 81 yards

Red zone offense a disaster.

Packers found a way to lose despite a pretty good defensive effort.
We’ve lost to them 9 times since 2013. I’m not shocked we lost. I am surprised that after two weeks of rah rah we have to get better and win song and dance they still played flat.

This isn’t about injuries or poor offense or any of that right now. This is about a QB who has given up and a team that plays with no heart or soul. This team just doesn’t care.

Detroit is not good, but they play their asses off every single game. GB doesn’t do that .. until they figure out that piece skill, depth, etc doesn’t mean squat.

GB has one more win than Detroit right now. This team is done. Enough of the scrape into the playoffs and see what happens because this team isn’t gonna run the table to grab a WC spot and division is now out of reach…

Time to bench Arod and his whiny, give up attitude. Let’s see what Love has, maybe you can get some draft picks for him if he plays well.

Rodgers came out in his post game talking about "I didn't quit" well your team has all the signs of one that's on the verge of quitting.

The Packers could very realistically end the season with a 5-12 record with potential losses to the Cowboys, Titans, Eagles, Rams, Dolphins, and Vikings.

Rodgers came out in his post game talking about "I didn't quit" well your team has all the signs of one that's on the verge of quitting.

The Packers could very realistically end the season with a 5-12 record with potential losses to the Cowboys, Titans, Eagles, Rams, Dolphins, and Vikings.
I’m not even sure this team beats the Bears again…

Well, they're also going to end up winning a game they should lose just so everyone gets a tiny glimmer of hope before it's dashed the following week. br)

This isn’t about injuries or poor offense or any of that right now. This is about a QB who has given up and a team that plays with no heart or soul. This team just doesn’t care.

Detroit is not good, but they play their asses off every single game. GB doesn’t do that .. until they figure out that piece skill, depth, etc doesn’t mean squat.

GB has one more win than Detroit right now. This team is done. Enough of the scrape into the playoffs and see what happens because this team isn’t gonna run the table to grab a WC spot and division is now out of reach…

Time to bench Arod and his whiny, give up attitude. Let’s see what Love has, maybe you can get some draft picks for him if he plays well.
If Love plays well why trade him? You need a QB for the future

There is so much more wrong with this team than just QB play. I digress

- It’s clear 12’s skill set had diminished considerably. Father Time. He’s missing throws, velocity is not the same, read / react is a second off.

- You can’t drop the ball. 13 had his opportunity literally.

- The OL is just a shell. Not sure how many clean pockets 12 had, maybe 4. Not sure. No run lanes to speak of

- The defenses was fine but 23 needs to shut it and play. Savage again was lost on coverage,

- 87 & 9 are the future but, especially 9 can’t stay on the field. He had injury questions coming out so while it’s early it’s not good

- 21 is inconsistent but again what’s the alternative. Poor depth was a concern in week 1 so there’s that.

Back