Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

That's why I would trade Aaron for Russell Wilson in a heartbeat. I know many feel Wilson has warts too. But I would point out Russell has played behind the worst OL in the league for years running. He would flip out if he could play behind GB's line. He's way more of a uniter than our current prima donna. I would LOVE to watch Rodgers play behind Seattle's OL. You talking about crying a blue streak!!
he would retire before he accepts that

272332386_10220688183130334_3837080786159492815_n.jpg

I understand having anxiety before big games, but coke isn't the right answer. It inflates the ego, makes you feel all powerful.

We need a QB who is gonna stay grounded, see the wide open guy, get him the ball. Someone who's gonna stay within the system, move the chains.

I understand having anxiety before big games, but coke isn't the right answer. It inflates the ego, makes you feel all powerful.

We need a QB who is gonna stay grounded, see the wide open guy, get him the ball. Someone who's gonna stay within the system, move the chains.
To assume or even speculate that 12 was blowing coke is beyond absurd and honestly out of line.

Back