Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

The issue is Rodgers (again) didn’t execute in a playoff game. Rodgers is not going through his progressions and/or taking what the defense gives him. MLF set up the framework for Rodgers to succeed, which he has in the regular season. For whatever reason the offense has failed in the playoffs. A leopard can’t change his spots.

Is it worth having Rodgers in GB for one or two more seasons? I don’t know. MLF wants him back ( what else was he supposed to say).

When healthy we still have a good core of players: O line, secondary, RB,s are excellent. Clark and Gary are outstanding. Rodgers and Adams need nothing said. The salary cap will force some tough cuts.

Maybe we can make another run with some creative cap management, player development, and hit on some cheap FA’s again.

We are all frustrated with another underperforming effort in the playoffs. Has the window closed and is it time to rebuild? I’m leaning towards yes.
Make another run, with someone who is willing to execute the offense.

Make another run, with someone who is willing to execute the offense.
How GB is to much over the cap they made their run and choked time to blow it up

It's funny Rodgers is whining about all the contracts coming due and how he doesn't want to be part of a rebuild. Well . . . it's your goofy contract with it's inflated CAP number for next year that will prevent the Packers from keeping their players. You, my friend, are one big reason for the rebuild so just look in the mirror after each cut is made.

Rodgers last throw as a Packer is an interesting parallel to Brett's last throw as a Packer. Both were unnecessarily difficult and stupid throws in a crucial situation. Favre's was of course an interception as would be expected from the all-time leader in interceptions. Aaron's was unnecessarily difficult and of course was thrown there as part of his on-going trust issues with his receivers. Instead of looking for the better, easier throw, I'll chuck an impossible pass to the only receiver I "trust".
gp((Now THIS was dead on the money! More than a little sick of Aaron and his whiney mug. Tried to watch his post game presser but just couldn't do it. I hear him talking all about himself (AGAIN!!) and what his future holds, and his feelings, ....blah, blah, blah. Beyond sick of the guy. We may be down for awhile, but I would take what I could get for him and move on.

And I am disgusted that Lafleur made such a lazy hire with Drayton and did NOTHING all year while this ST's unit was not just bad. It's HISTORICALLY bad. What really makes this unacceptable is the fact that 10's of thousands of Packer fans braved intense cold to sit there watch that debacle with no effort shown, except by the defense. Cannot remember the last time I was more disappointed/disgusted by a loss.

Sorry, everybody. I probably should have let the emotions calm a little before posting about this performance and our prima donna QB. Maybe I'll come back later and post something with a little less vile...…..Nah! Not gonna happen!!

Last edited:
Again, stop putting it all on ML, Gute is the bigger issue as is Murphy. GB fanbase is too blind on that fact.
No. No, we're not. We just know the Packers will do NOTHING about this issue. Ever. BOD is useless.

Lack of leadership. Sometimes you need that ya ra ra kind of guy to get you through those moments. Instead Arod was pouting on the sideline like Jay Cutler
That's why I would trade Aaron for Russell Wilson in a heartbeat. I know many feel Wilson has warts too. But I would point out Russell has played behind the worst OL in the league for years running. He would flip out if he could play behind GB's line. He's way more of a uniter than our current prima donna. I would LOVE to watch Rodgers play behind Seattle's OL. You talking about crying a blue streak!!

Back