Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

Yes, but I think in other years it was considered that others didn't do their jobs.

This year, 10 points? 9 drives to nowhere? And, he's available. I would seriously be looking at his playoff games. I don't think I'd want him.

It's not anger or being mad at him because he had different opinions than me. It simply is because he hasn't gotten the job done.
It was well written about his playoff record. That’s fact

Imagine if Love can ever read coverage or …. I digress. This is one play out of 54. Why did we only run for 67 yds? Why did Alexander wiff on bringing down Samual on 3rd down on the final drive ?

I am far from a Rodgers apologist but so much went wrong Saturday.

Oh by the way this is similar to the read miss Rodgers had earlier in the year.
CLP)

They were motivated to kick our ass..we were motivated to get out of the cold and get back inside.
They are a hard nosed team that doesn't get deterred very easily from their game plan. All this talk about Jimmy G but he keeps competing. As I said in multiple threads, I do not like the 9ers and am not particularly a Shanahan fan, but that team gives me hope if that's what a ML type of team is supposed to look like. That's a big if, especially with this front office but it gives me hope, post Rodgers-era, that this team could be a contender soon with the right moves.

Last edited:
They are a hard nosed team that doesn't get deterred very easily from their game plan. All this talk about Jimmy G but he keeps competing. As I said in multiple threads, I do not like the 9ers and am not particularly a Shanahan fan, but that team gives me hope if that's what a ML type of team is supposed to look like. That's a big if, especially with this front office but it gives me hope, post Rodgers-era, that this team could be a contender soon with the right moves.
Well it’s because of the way they are built also. It’s a much more balanced team on offense and the defense is much stronger up front. And that DC is damn good

It was well written about his playoff record. That’s fact
I think what Keg may be saying is that people may have previously ignored his recent playoff record, and now they're actually considering that fact.

That’s how the market works.
The problem with how "the market works", is that if one team chooses to overpay someone, to keep them, it sets a bar for everyone. that's not normally how "the market works" outside of sports - the market doesn't completely shift because of 1 transaction.

Back