Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

It’s called the CBA. And quite honestly it’s also on the players to some extent. The organization and Adams have discussed an extension. Adams wants to be the highest paid WR in the league, fine but it also comes with consequences when you have Rodgers and Bak with “max “ type contracts, you also extended Clark and Jones. And you had to restructure the Smiths to even make that happen. Now factor in you need to find cash for Alexander.

It’s not fantasy football. The bill comes due at some point. The organization has been consistent for decades, cash / cap balance. It’s not only cap mechanics but also balancing cash out with signing bonuses, roster bonuses. Can you mortgage your future and tack multiple void years on contracts ? Sure. But eventually that bill comes due for a longer term.
AZ screwed up Adams with the deal they gave Hopkins. Adams now wants his average to be based on that when that contract is out of wack with other top WR deals.

AZ screwed up Adams with the deal they gave Hopkins. Adams now wants his average to be based on that when that contract is out of wack with other top WR deals.
That’s how the market works.

Holy Cow, that was painful.

I couldn't agree more. Maybe keeping the chains moving would have tired out the D.

I am going to miss his amazing stuff. But, I'm not going to miss him doing this crap
It's almost come full circle. This could be a post from a Favre thread back in the day.

Imagine if Love can ever read coverage or …. I digress. This is one play out of 54. Why did we only run for 67 yds? Why did Alexander wiff on bringing down Samual on 3rd down on the final drive ?

I am far from a Rodgers apologist but so much went wrong Saturday.

Oh by the way this is similar to the read miss Rodgers had earlier in the year.
I don't blame the loss entirely on Rodgers - there's tons to go around, but he's a 3 time MVP - possibly 4 time MVP - who rarely seems able to get it done in the post season. Have the Packers had problems? Absolutely, but Rodgers is talked about as being the best, and he rarely has been the Packers spark that wins the game.

His playoff record is not stellar, it's taking the gild off the Lilly, and it is another factor reducing his trade value.

I don't blame the loss entirely on Rodgers - there's tons to go around, but he's a 3 time MVP - possibly 4 time MVP - who rarely seems able to get it done in the post season. Have the Packers had problems? Absolutely, but Rodgers is talked about as being the best, and he rarely has been the Packers spark that wins the game.

His playoff record is not stellar, it's taking the gild off the Lilly, and it is another factor reducing his trade value.
If his trade value was determined by his playoff performances then people should have know that for years not one game. Let’s not over-magnify one game.

If his trade value was determined by his playoff performances then people should have know that for years not one game. Let’s not over-magnify one game.
I think people are starting to and will take another look at the playoff performances.

He's going to demand a ton of money and eat salary cap. I'm sure his playoff performance will be considered, and I believe it will reduce his value which will reduce what the Pack can get for him.

I just hope some team is a sucker and pays up gives GB a bunch of picks. Though the vocal crowd will scream fire Gute because in their eyes Rodgers is never go blame.

I think people are starting to and will take another look at the playoff performances.

He's going to demand a ton of money and eat salary cap. I'm sure his playoff performance will be considered, and I believe it will reduce his value which will reduce what the Pack can get for him.
Another look? It’s out there for how many years now.

I just hope some team is a sucker and pays up gives GB a bunch of picks. Though the vocal crowd will scream fire Gute because in their eyes Rodgers is never go blame.
I don’t give a rats ass about what fans think his value is. Fact is the pool of teams that will be interested are no different today than they were 12 months ago. And 12 has control of his destination.

Another look? It’s out there for how many years now.
Yes, but I think in other years it was considered that others didn't do their jobs.

This year, 10 points? 9 drives to nowhere? And, he's available. I would seriously be looking at his playoff games. I don't think I'd want him.

It's not anger or being mad at him because he had different opinions than me. It simply is because he hasn't gotten the job done.

Back