Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

Then by that logic, it's not on AR either. If ML hasn't had the talent, then AR hasn't had the talent either. I like ML. Think it was a great hire, but a week off, 1 seed, at home, in January, and your offense scores 10 points to a Cali team. The buck has to stop somewhere with that on field play. Again, if it's front office issues, which I agree it is, as far as talent acquisition and scouting, then this song will be sung after each year as it has been for decades. The TT way of doing things is alive and kicking. Until that changes, we're in for the same results year after year.
Correct! Even the prick gets it!! LOL, just kidding Bud ;)br)

Again, stop putting it all on ML, Gute is the bigger issue as is Murphy. GB fanbase is too blind on that fact.
I agree that Gute and Murphy are big issues.

Not sold on LaFleur. At least, he won't lose 3 NFC Championships in a row.

We'll see next year what he can do without Rodgers

Again, stop putting it all on ML, Gute is the bigger issue as is Murphy. GB fanbase is too blind on that fact.

Didn't put it all on ML, read my other posts. I'm simply saying that next year things will be a little clearer on-the-field where and how much AR both helped and hurt what ML was trying to get done.

Gute and Murphy are a whole other thread and topic. They have plenty of their own warts that have been covered up by AR (and maybe ML). Next year we find out if they can build a team along with managing another likely off-season of discontent. I'm not completely hopeful.

Then by that logic, it's not on AR either. If ML hasn't had the talent, then AR hasn't had the talent either. I like ML. Think it was a great hire, but a week off, 1 seed, at home, in January, and your offense scores 10 points to a Cali team. The buck has to stop somewhere with that on field play. Again, if it's front office issues, which I agree it is, as far as talent acquisition and scouting, then this song will be sung after each year as it has been for decades. The TT way of doing things is alive and kicking. Until that changes, we're in for the same results year after year.
Yes and no. Arod was hyper focused on Adams and changing plays.. he had guys open he missed. Guteys poor roster is why ST sucks donkey balls. It can be both. :)

Yes and no. Arod was hyper focused on Adams and changing plays.. he had guys open he missed. Guteys poor roster is why ST sucks donkey balls. It can be both. :)
Just a sad way to end the season. That last heave was so mind blowing in that drive sequence. So deflating. I mean, what happened after that Lewis fumble? How did the offensive wheels just fall off? They were, as danno pointed out, at one point racking up 8 yds per play.

Back