Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

Never mind move the chains, Lazard could’ve scored there was no one around him. At the very least they’re in FG range. It’s just sickening
Similar play happened at home earlier in the year, similar route.

I've seen several screenshots and breakdowns of other WR open he just missed...it's not new with him at all. Time to take the bandaid off....
And I’ve also seen my share of MVS or Lazard running soft routes also. It’s not a broad brush either way.

I've seen several screenshots and breakdowns of other WR open he just missed...it's not new with him at all. Time to take the bandaid off....
History doesn't repeat but it rhymes, and there's a fitting coherence to how Favre and Rodgers' last seasons in GB ended, with their nerves locking up, looking cold and disinterested, fixated on familiar targets, the old dog who wouldn't learn the new trick.

I get the whole "man in the arena thing", no one appreciates it more than I do, but fact is Rodgers sold the whole scheme with LaFleur as the best of both worlds where he got to maintain some say and control, but he never went 100% in and it shows in times of stress. Last year's NFCC and just yesterday he stopped going through reads, he didn't trust the system. That's how he chose to train his mind and his eyes, and the whole org pays the price.

Agreed, was talking more career wise.

Still, you'd expect a MVP to see the open guy and throw it to him.
No QB is perfect. Favre missed his share, I’ve seen Brady more than a few. Part of the game

Another point that came up in shout. Yosh was not at LT like he should have been. They screwed with the OL that got them there and that's on ML..

No QB is perfect. Favre missed his share, I’ve seen Brady more than a few. Part of the game

Absolutely, but I believe a MVP caliber guy should be finding them more.

Yet, Brady seems to more frequently find the guy to move the chains.

Brady studies more film than Arod. He doesn't just rely on skill.

Favre was the same way.

Back