Post game: Packers defeat Bears 35-16

CHI ran 74 plays, compared to GB's 44

CHI ran 74 plays, compared to GB's 44
They did a lot right but you're just looking at the results of the talent gap and frankly a coaching gap. They held the ball, they moved the ball, controlled the game, but they couldn't punch it in the end zone. When their QB HAD to throw, he threw a pick. They couldn't get their best WR open against our best CB.

When GB had the ball, they scored TDs. When GB had to throw, they got their best WR open enough even against CHI's best CB.

more fun stats:

Aaron Jones became just the 2nd player in NFL history to have: - 3,000 rushing yards - 35 TDs and average - 5.0 yards per carry over his first four seasons in the league. The only other one.... Jim Brown

Am I the only one who didn't understand why the Bears were able to get the kick-off on the 40 yard line? I thought the ball had to go out of bounds. The player went out and touched it. If that's legal then why don't the players do that whenever they get the chance?sh))

Good point rb. The offense has to overcome those 2nd half lulls

But isn't that what they did? They overcame it.

I hate when they let a miscue throw them off. MVS should do what J. Jones did when he had trouble catching the ball. He kept pounding into his head. Focus!

Am I the only one who didn't understand why the Bears were able to get the kick-off on the 40 yard line? I thought the ball had to go out of bounds. The player went out and touched it. If that's legal then why don't the players do that whenever they get the chance?sh))
Here’s a similar example

Those that are smart enough do it, whenever they can, on kickoffs. That's the only time it's allowed. I anticipate that rule will be changed this off season. It's one of the loophole rules.

Back