Post Game Packers Slip by Redskins 20-15

Aaron wouldn't be missing those throws if he used proper mechanics. He should also throw on schedule.

We're not getting the full $30million worth.
I am not convinced that the routes are that crisp and he anticipating where guys should be. It’s a very small margin of errors. Ok I’ll say. Trusting your WR

Just so you know Mark, I am not above criticizing AR. He does miss WR's and he does miss throws. I said it in my above post.

And I know it pisses you off about the hero stuff. That is why I keep posting it. :)

Mark, I am not saying the guy is perfect. He isn't but I sure as hell am not going to take any other QB unless it's Mahomes or Lamar Jackson.

The guy is still in the top 5 or 6 in the league.
He hasn't played top 5 in 3 or 4 years,granted injuries but he seems disinterested at times. On top of that is the disillusion that Aaron will be like Favre and play well in his late 30's. That's extremely rare and as all us older gents now that wall at 40 with your body can be tough.

and yet they were 8-5 at week 14.
And got hot down the stretch with much better group of WR and TE...Jones, Driver, Nelson and Jennings Quarless also. That team underachieved all season IMO. I don’t think this team is nearly as talented on offense that can win a game or a defense that can make a stop when needed

Anybody have postgame show audio? Didn't come thru on my podcast thing.

Back