Post Game: San Francisco defeats GB 37-8

I've began to wonder at times if they've dialed up plays where only Adams is the target, or he focuses on him too long as the #1 target, and is late making his reads. Just curious, because it seems like he's holding too long on the first option. Just my observation that it could be a problem. Just an observation, no hard facts.

Honestly, a couple of times he did focus on Adams but it was not as much as people on here think. WR's are not getting open and AR's timing is also off. He does need to get rid of the ball more quickly. This O is still a work in progress.

NO team is giving 3 1st for Rodgers.
The Rams might after tonight! titanic(

I hated that game last night. But not nearly as rough as the Rams looked tonight!

Mark made a good point today in shout that brought me back off the ledge. ML is a young coach in his first year. He doesn't have HIS personnel yet. The Packers weren't supposed to be this good this year. He's done a heck of a job without having his people brought in yet. Things will keep getting better with a good draft or two and his plan is firmly in place. I like what he brings to the table. Glad the Pack brought him in as HC! This is a million times better than McCarthy! thumbsup

We were throwing a decent amount of quick passes. The issue I have with them is that Allison got the bulk of them in the first half. Use MVS. At least he has some speed.

the problem there is that mvs has build-up speed not sudden speed. it doesn't really work in a quick pass situation. we need a competent slot receiver with quick speed and the savvy to get open. as far as i can tell, we don't have that guy.

the problem there is that mvs has build-up speed not sudden speed. it doesn't really work in a quick pass situation. we need a competent slot receiver with quick speed and the savvy to get open. as far as i can tell, we don't have that guy.

I agree, reality.

I just think MVS would at least be a better option then Allison at this point.

Back