Post Game Thread: New England defeats Green Bay

The Packers have an identity this year.

They are a mistake filled and undisciplined football team. Most of all they have no heart. This team does not have enough talent as well as they have a stale coaching staff. This team will not make the playoffs and there should be major changes at seasons end. Gute has set the stage for that.

My god did you see the creativity in the Patriots offense tonight? There is none of that in the Packers offense. Yes, Jones fumbled but he is a spark plug to this offense. He needs to be the focus moving forward.

It is going to be tough to watch this team the rest of the way.

Watching the Packers is literally like watching the Kidd-led Bucks. Like, to a **** 'T'. Talent is there. One of the talents is utterly elite. Adams is Middleton. Jones is like a hybrid Bledsoe/Brogdon. Graham is Lopez/Ersan. Go on and on and on and on. AND, yet, we don't shoot corner 3's. We shoot long 2's. We don't know a single thing about spacing. We waste TO's and have nothing to show out of TO's. We win sometimes, but it's never pretty and it is a grind. It's the SAME thing.

Watching the Packers is literally like watching the Kidd-led Bucks. Like, to a **** 'T'. Talent is there. One of the talents is utterly elite. Adams is Middleton. Jones is like a hybrid Bledsoe/Brogdon. Graham is Lopez/Ersan. Go on and on and on and on. AND, yet, we don't shoot corner 3's. We shoot long 2's. We don't know a single thing about spacing. We waste TO's and have nothing to show out of TO's. We win sometimes, but it's never pretty and it is a grind. It's the SAME thing.

I was literally laughing when they pulled Jones. A good HC schemes ways to use Adams and Jones. Schemes them into momentum etc. Uses misdirections and trickery to get others open off these usages. Big Mac, nah....Just do a straight line route with a 7 step dropback.

Yes, Jones fumbled but he is a spark plug to this offense.

Totally agree. The defender (I think) punched the ball out. I doubt if there is an offensive player who hasn't 'fumbled'. Was happy to see that he was back in after that. And as opposed to Monty when he fumbled, Jonsey (yeah, that's what AR called him in his interview) didn't run to the plane, but stood there and gave an interview. I understand that he was probably told to do it, but he did a good job.

My god did you see the creativity in the Patriots offense tonight?

Yes. And that sucks.

It simply reinforces the interview with Jennings that Mark posted earlier this week.

~~~~~

How can MM not be embarrassed by this display? How can he not claim responsibility?

A good HC schemes ways to use Adams and Jones. Schemes them into momentum etc.

Wouldn't that be nice? :)

Last edited:
Didn't expect to wake to this. Packers >This is their worst eight-game record since starting 3-5 in 2006, Mike McCarthy’s first season as coach.

Just can't click on all three phases. BB and his staff had a perfect game plan drawn up for MP early and he had trouble adjusting. Offensively it's just happening in spurts here and there, no consistency. sh))

Proof how pathetic this offense is that through 8 games this team has only broken then 30 point threshold one time vs teh 49ers.

Offensively it's just happening in spurts here and there, no consistency. sh))

Yep. Could someone *please* explain this to me?

I know the OL was challenged. I know we didn't have Alison and Cobb isn't 'all that' anymore. I know Graham moves with all the speed of a melting iceberg.....so is it just the culmination?

Or is it all MM?

Last edited:
At this point with how Packers are playing only 2 games I see this team winning are vs Arizona and New York. The Miami game is 50/50 I think. So at best we go 6-9-1 this year.

Didn't expect to wake to this. Packers >This is their worst eight-game record since starting 3-5 in 2006, Mike McCarthy’s first season as coach.

Just can't click on all three phases. BB and his staff had a perfect game plan drawn up for MP early and he had trouble adjusting. sh))

That's what good coaching staffs do. They game plan for each team they are facing. They don't just keep trying to cram the same plays down someone's throat and hope they work. This coaching staff has gone stale.

Last edited:
Back