Post Game Thread : Packers Defeat Chiefs

But I don't think they took their foot off the gas. The final 2 drives (not counting the last one with 90 seconds left and up 2 scores), there were 8 passes and 7 runs. That's a good mix for any time in the game, no?
No, I agree with you on THAT side of the ball, Jeremy. The offense has been great. It's the defensive letups that have me concerned. I didn't mean to imply I'm not happy with the offense. I do think the defense has been a non-stop problem since they won the SB. It needs to be fixed already or that side of the ball is going to bite us again.

Me paranoid? You betcha! thumbsup

But I don't think they took their foot off the gas. The final 2 drives (not counting the last one with 90 seconds left and up 2 scores), there were 8 passes and 7 runs. That's a good mix for any time in the game, no?

If the refs had spotted the ball correctly on that 4th down play - we couldn't challenge it because we had no more time outs - we would have gotten the ball back and the final score would most likely had been 22-38 instead of 28-38.

Back