Post Game Washington upsets Green bay 23-21

doesn't matter who he's talking to...he's talking out of turn.....again. When he lifts his game and attitude then he can talk but until then :censored:
Totally agree. Totally. But just for the fun of it, to play the game, I think that’s who he’s talking to/about. Guys who have been here that just aren’t quite getting it in the mental side.

rofl( Highest rating?? Arians wasn’t afraid to call out Brady, come in ML step up and put him in his place…

Unless Gutey has told ML to treat him with kid gloves cause if he walks away the cap hit will be huge…

ML needs to bench Arod for the first series of next game. Just for fun.

Arod is not doing that locker room any favors. In fact he may be having a negative effect on some of these young guys …

Guy is toxic. Bad attitude blame everybody else but he’s awesome…

I read Rodgers blamed everybody but Lazard and Jones. Seems like that includes him.

I get it that everybody's frustrated and most don't like his looks. But, Holy Crap. Pro Wide Receivers - even those of the poor skill level the Pack has - are paid to catch the ball. I saw lots of balls hitting hands of Pro Receivers who made catch attempts like they were Keg Man in full regalia.

I'm not absolving Rodgers of blame. He's definitely part of the what's not working. He hasn't been as sharp as we are used to seeing. But I perceive that there are a lot of balls clanking off hands out there. Who else is stepping up? Who is playing at or above their pay grade?

I think the simpling down of the offense is going to have to be Rodgers not playing to what he reads and sees but playing to what his teammates are doing.

But, a lot of Packers aren't earning their salary, and its affecting everything.

I read Rodgers blamed everybody but Lazard and Jones. Seems like that includes him.

I get it that everybody's frustrated and most don't like his looks. But, Holy Crap. Pro Wide Receivers - even those of the poor skill level the Pack has - are paid to catch the ball. I saw lots of balls hitting hands of Pro Receivers who made catch attempts like they were Keg Man in full regalia.

I'm not absolving Rodgers of blame. He's definitely part of the what's not working. He hasn't been as sharp as we are used to seeing. But I perceive that there are a lot of balls clanking off hands out there. Who else is stepping up? Who is playing at or above their pay grade?

I think the simpling down of the offense is going to have to be Rodgers not playing to what he reads and sees but playing to what his teammates are doing.

But, a lot of Packers aren't earning their salary, and its affecting everything.
Thing is you don't throw your guys under the bus on your buddies podcast. All that does is make bad blood on the team. But then again Rodgers probably saying I am done after this year so I don't give a crap what I say.

Thing is you don't throw your guys under the bus on your buddies podcast. All that does is make bad blood on the team. But then again Rodgers probably saying I am done after this year so I don't give a crap what I say.
i watched that entire interview, and i never saw anything that approached throwing his teammates under the bus. in fact he clearly said that he threw some bad passes, and he didn't try to excuse that based on his thumb. there was plenty of blame to go around, and he was well aware of that. he also said that if just three plays had gone differently, the packers would have won, so he doesn't think that there is anything major wrong.

he can say what he wants...AR is still not the coach and the comments are out of line and show zero leadership.
ML has a real problem on his hands. Why he isn’t putting Arod in his place is beyond me.. would love to see ML stand up and say “okay Arod you want accountability? You first … get your head out of your butt..”

This all makes ML look very weak…

ML has a real problem on his hands. Why he isn’t putting Arod in his place is beyond me.. would love to see ML stand up and say “okay Arod you want accountability? You first … get your head out of your butt..”

This all makes ML look very weak…
I don't know what's said behind closed doors, there may be more angst than we know, etc.

Back