Rodgers MVP?

and what leverage does Love have and for that matter what value does Love have? Sends a loud signal to 31 other teams that this dude is not that good and we are hitching our wagon to a 40 year old QB with no one waiting to take his place
Well Love was a over drafted project QB that I think most people are questioning.

Not sure if I am Love and confident in myself I bet on myself play a year as starter in 2023 then and force team to either FT me or let me hit FA.
Let’s see what kind of relationship ML and coaching staff cultivate with this kid before we talk about trade/cut/etc. If the organization believes in him and he believes in them and they ask him to be patient, I want to think he would trust them.

i really hope that we have a "normal" training camp in 2021. i have zero faith that love was a good pick, but i sure would like to see how he does in preseason games.

i really hope that we have a "normal" training camp in 2021. i have zero faith that love was a good pick, but i sure would like to see how he does in preseason games.
I would hope so also.

I think we have preseason games i just would not bet on fan in the stands or at least more then 25-50%

Back