Rodgers to play past 40?

moving on is the easy part. let's see how they do after they move on. with the pats, you have the bb factor. there is no comparable coach in green bay. when ar moves on, this team will take a decade to recover imho.

This is true! It's also not necessarily true. You can catch lightning in a bottle. We did, when we went from Favre to Rodgers. We could also say that we were lucky even before that, because Majik was doing a great job, until he got hurt. He was starting to move the team pretty well.

But, when you look around the NFL, and you see a great QB leave a team, there's a vacuum that takes a long time to fill. We've been watching this for decades now, because it's difficult bringing in a back up, and hanging on to him, over a prolonged period of time. Free agency has killed that.

Being able to grab that new guy in the draft would mean being able to draft early, and get lucky. Obviously, drafting early means you've taken on losing as a way of life. So, then you get that guy, and what you do with him from the time of the draft, will determine his value down the road. With the new contract structures, you don't have all that much time to find out what you've bought, before he needs to be on the field.

Will Rodgers play past the age of 40? I dunno! I doubt it, in today's game. I don't know what Brady's intent is, but that may not end well for him.

Will Rodgers play past the age of 40? I dunno! I doubt it, in today's game. I don't know what Brady's intent is, but that may not end well for him.
Brady's gonna have to throw deep with the Bucs. He's used to just getting the ball out. Let's see if he can still get it down the field.

Last edited:
Brandy's gonna have to throw deep with the Bucs. He's used to just getting the ball out. Let's see if he can still get it down the field.
Won’t have to. They will adjust scheme

While I am not a fan of Love I give the Packers credit they are at least looking at possible replacements for Rodgers instead of just taking a late round/UDFA project that won't do much.

So if Packers do take a QB say end of round one like Eason. How pissed does it make the fan base that the team is "not going for it"? Do you think while Rodgers has said he has no issue if the team takes a QB would he be upset the team did not get him a front line WR and that the writing on the wall of his career coming to a end in GB might be sooner rather than later?

So if Packers do take a QB say end of round one like Eason. How pissed does it make the fan base that the team is "not going for it"? Do you think while Rodgers has said he has no issue if the team takes a QB would he be upset the team did not get him a front line WR and that the writing on the wall of his career coming to a end in GB might be sooner rather than later?
I don’t give a rats ass what the fans think or do i care about what Rodgers thinks. It’s a business

Back