Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually some people believed Rodgers should have been the #1 pick instead of Smith. That does tell us that a lot of people thought highly of his potential.

Reality is, he should have been taken first, not Smith.

Rodgers had one “breakout” game. 4 where he completed less than 55%. No I was not hyped or excited
He looked like dogs!t and a busted pick for two years in the pros. No one including his own mother thought he’d be what he turned out to be.

Never forget the check down king:

I don't look at the rookie year of any player to pass judgement on them. In fact, a lot of them I give two years before they finally understand their role in the pro game. There was a reason Lombardi believed that rookies "never hit the field during the season," unless they were so decimated with injuries that there was no choice.

I don't look at the rookie year of any player to pass judgement on them. In fact, a lot of them I give two years before they finally understand their role in the pro game. There was a reason Lombardi believed that rookies "never hit the field during the season," unless they were so decimated with injuries that there was no choice.
Rodgers at Cal did not look like a lock 1st round QB. That’s was my overall point

Actually some people believed Rodgers should have been the #1 pick instead of Smith. That does tell us that a lot of people thought highly of his potential.

Reality is, he should have been taken first, not Smith.
He had one “breakout” game. The rest? Not overly impressive. Many did not feel that he was a #1 overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back