Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows. If your trading into round 1 that’s the usual
THough that was odd draft as you always hear that it's QB QB QB in the draft. I don't think that will ever happen again a QB who was projected to be a possible #1 draft pick slide like that again unless something happens with injury or off the field issue right before the draft.

THough that was odd draft as you always hear that it's QB QB QB in the draft. I don't think that will ever happen again a QB who was projected to be a possible #1 draft pick slide like that again unless something happens with injury or off the field issue right before the draft.
Rodgers was not universally a consensus 1st round pick Just a down year

Rodgers was not universally a consensus 1st round pick Just a down year
I was shocked that Rodgers was falling I was praying he was going to make it to 24. I was never that hyped for a pick when we picked him.

I was shocked that Rodgers was falling I was praying he was going to make it to 24. I was never that hyped for a pick when we picked him.
I assume you never watched his college tape

No did not see him in college I was just going off what you could read about him and I was also sick of the Favre retirement games.
Rodgers had one “breakout” game. 4 where he completed less than 55%. No I was not hyped or excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back