The USFL Thread aka: It's a boring news night

Fox invested $150m in the USFL. The support or advice was between Fox and the NFL
pretty sure that is what i said. not direct support, but the nfl is helping one of the owners of the usfl.

pretty sure that is what i said. not direct support, but the nfl is helping one of the owners of the usfl.
I took your comment as direct support. Advice is fine but as much as Fox pays the NFL the least the league could do

Did anyone see the pre-game were a player got cut because coach said he caused a issue and player said all he said to wait staff was during lunch they offered him chicken salad and he said he does not eat chicken salad and asked if he could have a piece of pizza instead and was told no and asked if that will be a problem and player said yes. Coach has zero disrespect policy and guess coach considered that being disrespectful and cut the guy.

Did anyone see the pre-game were a player got cut because coach said he caused a issue and player said all he said to wait staff was during lunch they offered him chicken salad and he said he does not eat chicken salad and asked if he could have a piece of pizza instead and was told no and asked if that will be a problem and player said yes. Coach has zero disrespect policy and guess coach considered that being disrespectful and cut the guy.
Actually no Word has it he had several instances of being a problem with his attitude. He was a jackass until he got cut. Was more to the story

USFL ratings dropped 54% in Week 2, with a four-game average of 659,250 viewers.

Fox, Saturday: 1.056M (Pittsburgh/Philadelphia)
NBCm Sunday : 812K (New Orleans/Tampa Bay)

I have zero interest in watching football at this time of year.

Back