2022 NFL News

He should get 20+ years, and so should his friends. Rest assured, if that was my daughter, they wouldn't have been breathing much longer.

He should get 20+ years, and so should his friends. Rest assured, if that was my daughter, they wouldn't have been breathing much longer.
How did he make it through the draft process? I mean I know the complaint just dropped but surely they would've talked to the lawyers and heard a no nonsense account of what he's accused of. And I'm not saying the Bills are uniquely bad here, it seems like this kind of story could drop on any player on any team, they all look the other way when they want to.

So if this happend near a year ago why have no criminal charges have been filed?

How did he make it through the draft process? I mean I know the complaint just dropped but surely they would've talked to the lawyers and heard a no nonsense account of what he's accused of. And I'm not saying the Bills are uniquely bad here, it seems like this kind of story could drop on any player on any team, they all look the other way when they want to.
It’s how the NFL tolerates talent. If he was a top 5 QB would he be released? Doubtful. Possible but doubtful.

So Myles Garrett got 6 games for clubbing mason Rudolph in the head with a helmet. Aarond Donald does the same to a Bengals player in practice and NFL says they are going to do nothing as it's a club matter.

So Myles Garrett got 6 games for clubbing mason Rudolph in the head with a helmet. Aarond Donald does the same to a Bengals player in practice and NFL says they are going to do nothing as it's a club matter.
Because it’s not in the CBA. They don’t have “authority “ over camp incidents

Because it’s not in the CBA. They don’t have “authority “ over camp incidents
Thing is guy is not wearing a helmet Donald is arrested for murder.

301490828_611602620333715_4648045499298163854_n.jpg

So if this happend near a year ago why have no criminal charges have been filed?
California criminal procedure is incredibly defendant "friendly" (so long as you're not committing "hate" or environmental crimes) and that he was never(?) arrested or detained prior to charges filed distorts the timeline.

But it is weird, if the pretext call was the next day, they have likely physical evidence of the matter...though if they waited for DNA results to come back that can take weeks if not months

Back