2022 NFL News

California criminal procedure is incredibly defendant "friendly" (so long as you're not committing "hate" or environmental crimes) and that he was never(?) arrested or detained prior to charges filed distorts the timeline.

But it is weird, if the pretext call was the next day, they have likely physical evidence of the matter...though if they waited for DNA results to come back that can take weeks if not months
The lawyer speaks!!
Thanks for the insight CC!!

Complicated stuff!!

No small feat passing both the California and Wisconsin bar. Their interpretations of issues is so different. So is the penalty phase when it comes to felonies.

No small feat passing both the California and Wisconsin bar. Their interpretations of issues is so different. So is the penalty phase when it comes to felonies.
To be fair, i didn't take the California bar, but the scores I've gotten on the exams I've taken are more than sufficient to waive into CA.

I think there's only 6 states we're I'm not eligible to get licensed, and it's b/c those states have a state specific exam.

To be fair, i didn't take the California bar, but the scores I've gotten on the exams I've taken are more than sufficient to waive into CA.

I think there's only 6 states we're I'm not eligible to get licensed, and it's b/c those states have a state specific exam.
I was under the impression that Wisconsin and California aren't included in the UBE? I know the majority of states are, but they aren't part of it. I don't recall how many states aren't UBE inclusive, but there are several.

Maybe this has changed. I'm kind of behind the times.

Breaking: Broncos and Russell Wilson just reached agreement on a five-year, $245 million contract extension that includes $165 million guaranteed, sources tell ESPN. Deal now ties Wilson to Denver for seven total years and $296 million. Another massive QB deal in the books.

Lamar Jackson needs to accept the Watson deal was a one off idiot deal that Browns did and no other team is going to give out so he needs to accept a fair deal with Ravens not think he's worth a fully guaranteed deal.

Breaking: Broncos and Russell Wilson just reached agreement on a five-year, $245 million contract extension that includes $165 million guaranteed, sources tell ESPN. Deal now ties Wilson to Denver for seven total years and $296 million. Another massive QB deal in the books.

Lamar Jackson needs to accept the Watson deal was a one off idiot deal that Browns did and no other team is going to give out so he needs to accept a fair deal with Ravens not think he's worth a fully guaranteed deal.
Let’s see the details on the Wilson deal. Let’s see how much of $165 is guaranteed at signing

As to Jackson there is no deadline. The more interesting comp would be a Burrow of Herbert extension. Wilson is 33, will be 34 in November. Jackson is 25. That would factor into things

Back