June 8th Mandatory OTA begins

I'll say it again... all these reps do nothing but help Love. AR is actually feeding the bulldog unknowingly.
If Love starts getting too much praise and good press Arod will show up so he will be back in the spotlight.

Watching him in college, he never had a problem making these throws. You see tight window throws and accurate drops in the bucket up and down the field. His problem has been decision making and reads - not knowing where the open guy is going to be and attempting a harder throw, or not reading the D and knowing that a LB is in perfect position to undercut what he thinks is an open window. I'm glad to see him get the reps, Im glad to see him making these throws and adding some excitement to the field - that'll be big for the locker room. But really, I want to see him in pre-season reps against another defense.

I'll say it again... all these reps do nothing but help Love. AR is actually feeding the bulldog unknowingly.
i'm pretty sure it's not "unknowingly". he's not stupid. maybe he thinks that if the packers are satisfied with love's progress they will be more likely to trade him (rodgers).

Watching him in college, he never had a problem making these throws. You see tight window throws and accurate drops in the bucket up and down the field. His problem has been decision making and reads - not knowing where the open guy is going to be and attempting a harder throw, or not reading the D and knowing that a LB is in perfect position to undercut what he thinks is an open window. I'm glad to see him get the reps, Im glad to see him making these throws and adding some excitement to the field - that'll be big for the locker room. But really, I want to see him in pre-season reps against another defense.
So he's like Brett Favre screw the coverage I can make the pass?

i'm pretty sure it's not "unknowingly". maybe he thinks that if the packers are satisfied with love's progress they will be more likely to trade him (rodgers).
Trade Rodgers to Carolina he ends up on East Coast to a podo( team. :)

So he's like Brett Favre screw the coverage I can make the pass?
"Nickel, dime... who gives a sh!t"

No, not like Favre. Favre knew what was happening and didn't care, whereas Love just looked like he didn't know what was happening.

Back