Love Boat Thread

Will take it one step farther.

Favre also was a man's man. He was super tough and like Jordan believed he could always impose his will and win with his arm. Win or lose was guy you wanted to play for as he always gave you a chance to win.

Rodgers to me strikes me as that super smart nerd kid in class that didn't exactly fit in with everyone but had God gifted athletic abilities. It's more then a Cali thing. I lived out there in the 80's and yeah it's a bit different but usually ppl are more laid back there. Not as AR comes off. That's why said what did above.
Rodgers comes off like a kid from Chico. Aloof

Will take it one step farther.

Favre also was a man's man. He was super tough and like Jordan believed he could always impose his will and win with his arm. Win or lose was guy you wanted to play for as he always gave you a chance to win.

Rodgers to me strikes me as that super smart nerd kid in class that didn't exactly fit in with everyone but had God gifted athletic abilities. It's more then a Cali thing. I lived out there in the 80's and yeah it's a bit different but usually ppl are more laid back there. Not as AR comes off. That's why said what did above.
Favre was willing to push hard and force things downfield if need be. Arod had a stats based MVP season and seems to do anything he can to protect his QBR even if it means playing safe in a playoff game at home..... Arod wants to play for himself and his statistical legacy not for the team... He isnt competitive in the way GB needs him to be...

Favre was willing to push hard and force things downfield if need be. Arod had a stats based MVP season and seems to do anything he can to protect his QBR even if it means playing safe in a playoff game at home..... Arod wants to play for himself and his statistical legacy not for the team... He isnt competitive in the way GB needs him to be...
And how many throws did Favre throw you just said WTF. At least 2 that cost playoff games

So basically what everyone is saying is we need a gunslinger and attitude of Favre who doesn't throw It's like AR doesn't.

Good luck w that one. Though might be ones like that on other teams with the new gen in the AFC coming up

Well we will see if Love ever gets the chance to be in GB or kicked to the curb

I just want to see someone run ML’s offense the way he wants it run
After three years, I'd say that you are. Because he has connections to the Shanahan tree it's been assumed he's the same sort of ideologue when it comes to running an offense, but perhaps his nature is to simply be a pragmatist.

After three years, I'd say that you are. Because he has connections to the Shanahan tree it's been assumed he's the same sort of ideologue when it comes to running an offense, but perhaps his nature is to simply be a pragmatist.
I was referring to a QB who will operate the offense according to ML’s wishes.
I think he has adapted his approach because of a QB who hasn’t fully embraced the offense ML brought in 2019.
Because of #12, ML has morphed the offense.
When #12 finally leaves, I’d hope ML goes back to his 2019 vision for this offense.

So to circle back to Love as QB1. What does GB need to imrpove around him to be successful? OL, TE, and a few WR? Does Jones work still or do they need to look RB as well?

So to circle back to Love as QB1. What does GB need to imrpove around him to be successful? OL, TE, and a few WR? Does Jones work still or do they need to look RB as well?
From what I saw watching film of the Chiefs game, Royce needs to pick up stunts and blitzes better. However, I feel like he's done that.

Secondarily, Love needs to work on his accuracy. Looks like he knows where to go with the ball, just get consistent ball placement.

Timing with Davante was a big deal on those back shoulder throws, but it doesn't look like Davante is coming back. So, get some time with whoever is gonna be your #1.

That said, go out and get a veteran pass catcher who can get open for Love, make it easy for Love when things break down.

Back