Odds on who joins the Big 10 and SEC

I think you can find better replacments. Having garbage teams just for the market to me is not ideal.
Here is how the math works. BTN charges cable subs about 31 cents per household in carriage / retransmission fees so
NY. 7,348,630 works to rounding off $2.3m per month or $27m per year
DC is 2,476,660 or 767,765 per month or $9.2m per year

So if you kick out both of them, how do you recoup that ?

Yes I am sure each school would take a revenue pay cut just to add some 7-8 win program
Why take a revenue cut I think you could replace those two teams with a winning program and make as much if not more. Crap programs don't mean much.

Here is how the math works. BTN charges cable subs about 31 cents per household in carriage / retransmission fees so
NY. 7,348,630 works to rounding off $2.3m per month or $27m per year
DC is 2,476,660 or 767,765 per month or $9.2m per year

So if you kick out both of them, how do you recoup that ?
By getting better East Coast teams to join. Hell I would add Syuracuse before crap Rutgers

So you are ok with Big Ten adding two turds in a punch bowl like Rutgers and Maryland because they make league money but yet willing to pass up TX market because there is no good teams to add?
Actually yes. The only Texas market is Dallas. Your not “owning” Houston with A&M right down the road

Why take a revenue cut I think you could replace those two teams with a winning program and make as much if not more. Crap programs don't mean much.
Please explain how. I just did the math in this thread

Actually yes. The only Texas market is Dallas. Your not “owning” Houston with A&M right down the road
Still Houston gets you a foot in the door to TX it a major TV market

Still Houston gets you a foot in the door to TX it a major TV market
And you think U of Houston get the same eyeballs as A&M? No. And U of Houston is Big 12 bound so that ship has sailed

And you think U of Houston get the same eyeballs as A&M? No. And U of Houston is Big 12 bound so that ship has sailed
Well with TV money bigger in Big Ten I think Houston would pull out of Big 12 in a second.

Well with TV money bigger in Big Ten I think Houston would pull out of Big 12 in a second.
Well they need an invite and that’s not happening anytime soon. Assuming ND is a go, Cal and / or Stanford make more sense.

And no, it won’t help recruiting, ask Missouri how that’s worked out

Back