Post game: Detroit defeats Green Bay 20-16

Studs - Nobody really. Just a couple who didn't completely suck.
Duds - OL, DL, Passing game, entire game strategy
Complete and utter bed-sh%&^ F ^&* - Q Walker, Douglass

This is the kind of failure that costs people jobs, but I'm not sure who will actually lose theirs.

This is the team we thought it was after 12 weeks. That 4 game win streak was just a bullshit mirage.

Jamieson Williams asked Rodgers for a jersey swap. Rodgers said no that this jeresy is special. That right there to me is talk that he has right now in his mind he's going to retire.

For the game we saw what we have seen for most of the season. Crappy D were players can't cover or tackle. Idiots on the field with about 5 cents of common sense betwen their ears. Joe Barry needs to be fired this week. ML overrated play caller. He calls way to much stupid crap. First going for it on 4th and 1 from his own 30 and calling a sweep? Rodgers this is a guy they gambled on and came up snake eyes as it's clear as he's knocking on the door of age 40 he is not Tom Brady and does not have anything left.

"At some point, the carousel comes to a stop and it's time to get off, and I think you kind of know when that is," Rodgers said Sunday. "And that's what needs to be contemplated. Is it time? Also, what's the organization doing? That's part of it, as well. But the competitive fire is always going to be there. I don't think that ever goes away. Sometimes it gets transferred, I think, to other things that might not ever fill that large void. But like I said, I feel good about what I've accomplished in this league and wouldn't have any regrets walking away. But I got to see what it feels like once I get away from this."

21b.jpg

Lions had already been eliminated before the game started but still came into Packers house and beat them.

Fish tots from the head. FO is an issue but BOD really isn’t smart enough to see or care.

Walker should be cut. Should have been cut last night. Ejected twice in one season for shoving people not even in uniform??? Bye you lack the intelligence to be a part of the team.

There some good pieces to work with for sure. Draft will be fun right up until Murphy starts making picks …..

I agree with what else has been said the people here keep me coming back :) otherwise the NFL is just not good right now…

I'm glad this season is over, it was terrible to watch. It was 80s like. The Packers made a big mistake not trading Rodgers to Denver. Seattle makes the playoffs and has the #3 pick in the draft. Winning 4 games to remain in playoff contention kept Love on the bench which hurts the Pack next season

Big picture it comes to this, Rodgers couldn’t win a NFC title at home, the next year couldn’t win a divisional round at home, and this year couldn’t even win a “win and in” game to just make the playoffs at home.

He hasn’t gotten it done and it’s time to try and do better.

Only good thing is losing at home we get better draft pick than if we won and don't have to go to SF and get crushed there. Looked and I was seeing GB now has the 15th pick in the draft. Not horrible but a top 10 would have been nicer.

I am bothered by Quay Walker, Wyatt and Reed. To me, that indicates a serious leadership / coaching issue. They made the Pack look like thugs on that play.

Back