BadgerMens BB Thread 2023/24

Interesting watching Robison and Kneuppel go head to head. Both have some moves. To be frank, we need another player who has cut his teeth in HS and playground basketball. Kids who know how to punish the opposition. That's what makes Storr so darned good. The kid spent endless hours on the courts year round in Rockford.

We also need another big. Someone who can spend a red shirt year getting his game together, like Yalden hopefully has. Hopefully Gus has the tough inside game in him. We're gonna find out next year. But, he's only 6-9, so we still need a 7 footer to play inside like Crowl. Winter is 6-11, and hopefully we're gonna get one more year out of Crowl before he leaves.

Start looking for that 7 footer who has a sweet outside shot, and can move like Giannis. That would make the Badgers a real threat to go all the way.

Crazy how well UW is playing this year. Both the Badgers and Eagles are having great seasons. Never thought though we would see UW in top 10 this year.

Crazy how well UW is playing this year. Both the Badgers and Eagles are having great seasons. Never thought though we would see UW in top 10 this year.
After reading an article where all the Badger assistant coaches are out on the road recruiting, not sitting on the phones in Madison, I got to thinking how much more money put into the system is making that happen. It didn't, with Barry. Now, they're not leaving any stone un-turned, and making time to meet coaches at a HS level, and working with them to help their programs become even better.

McIntosh has really helped open doors. The whole program is starting to climb, and it appears nearly all the programs will be at an elite, nor near elite level in a couple of years. It's probably the most exciting era I've seen for Madison sports.

it is especially crazy when you take into account that the badgers are nt ranked in the top 50 of any offensive or defensive category. in fact, they are ranked #134 in scoring (76.0/game) and #67 in opponent's score (66.9/game).

So now the Nebraska game is Super Important. How many times have we seen Bucky get ranked high only to lay an egg in their next game? This is a tough week. I understand that Nebraska has been coming on as of late and it's their home game. We really need to get a win - don't care if it's pretty or dominant, but just get a win.

Then hopefully we can shut down the Boilermakers on Sunday

If the Badgers can handle Purdue in Madison, they have a shot at winning the Big 10 regular season title. If they lose to them, they will still have a shot at playing them again in the playoffs.

2 weeks ago all was well. Now, Bucky's hit an iceberg and I fear sinking.

I've read where Bucky fans say they hate to be Rutgers. I think Rutgers is smacking its lips.

2 weeks ago all was well. Now, Bucky's hit an iceberg and I fear sinking.

I've read where Bucky fans say they hate to be Rutgers. I think Rutgers is smacking its lips.
Deja vu. If I recall correctly, this happened last year, and has happened quite often over the last several years. It's like they totally lose confidence in themselves, and the coaching staff can't get them back on track.

Back