Post Game Green Bay beats Dallas in OT 31-28

It was a head scratcher and I have no idea why they didn’t push for the win there, I’m just talking about AR’s reaction coming off the field. He actually had room to run for the first on 3rd down there and I think he threw it away out of spite, he was livid.
I'm not the best at reading lips, but I got the impression he might have wanted a running play.

It wasn't a good image seeing him yelling at ML, but at the same time, I'd rather see that than him coming off the field not giving a rip, and sitting down on the bench. I've seen that way too often with QBs.

AR wants to be captain of the ship and ML should be his 1st mate. ML needs to tell Gute and Murphy I will not be embrassed this way on the field. I am the HC and he listens to me not the other way around. The team needs to tell Aaron that he either gets on board or else. That else maybe results him being benched. Can't have players deciding that they run the team.

AR wants to be captain of the ship and ML should be his 1st mate. ML needs to tell Gute and Murphy I will not be embrassed this way on the field. I am the HC and he listens to me not the other way around. The team needs to tell Aaron that he either gets on board or else. That else maybe results him being benched. Can't have players deciding that they run the team.
Not calling TO there was unacceptable. And if that’s his beef fine, he was frustrated and rightfully so. If it was the play call that’s a different issue. Won’t be the first time a player has done that in this league and won’t be the last.

I'm not the best at reading lips, but I got the impression he might have wanted a running play.

It wasn't a good image seeing him yelling at ML, but at the same time, I'd rather see that than him coming off the field not giving a rip, and sitting down on the bench. I've seen that way too often with QBs.
In post game he flat out said he hated the 2nd down and 3rd down calls, which I thought was insolent and I’m pretty bad form considering they won the damn game playing exactly the style the coach wants and the opposite style that Rodgers wants.

I’m not sure how to read his performance. He looked damn good yesterday, only 6 incompletions and 3 were drops by Watson that were all catchable. On the other hand, I think he personally wanted to win this game really badly and I don’t have a ton of faith it will carry over another week, especially after his Detroit performance.

So are we confident this team can still make a playoff run? I still think this is a team that will be in the 6-8 win total.

Aaron Jones 24 rush attempts was the 2nd most of his career. He had 25 rush attempts in a game vs the Lions in 2019.

Jones is also only 124 yards away from passing John Brockington for 3rd all time in Packers rushing.

Good thing was that the entire OL played 100% of the snaps and seemed to come out of game helathy. In fact did any major injuries happen last night?

Considering three teams are 3 or more games ahead of them for WC spots they’d need to win 10 and have those other teams collapse… just not seeing it. Then again I didn’t see them beating Dallas either… I see them winning maybe 4 more …

Back