Post Game Green Bay beats Dallas in OT 31-28

Good thing was that the entire OL played 100% of the snaps and seemed to come out of game helathy. In fact did any major injuries happen last night
We got all our injuries out of the way last week

So are we confident this team can still make a playoff run? I still think this is a team that will be in the 6-8 win total.
Run the table time hide)

They played with focused urgency. Until that last series that AR reemed out ML. That was clock mismanagement and not playing to win, rather for OT, which worked out. My point is that the offense was humming at that point and I thought they would be in hurry up for a possible 3 to end the game.
i thought the same thing. seems like mlf got a little too conservative there.

I'm not the best at reading lips, but I got the impression he might have wanted a running play.

It wasn't a good image seeing him yelling at ML, but at the same time, I'd rather see that than him coming off the field not giving a rip, and sitting down on the bench. I've seen that way too often with QBs.
I agree, TW.

I also saw him smiling and playing with fire. I have not seen that all year.

Let's hope it continues......

Unpopular opinion but I don't care, Matt L saved Rodgers from himself down the stretch. How many times in the past 6 weeks has he thrown off the wrong foot, over thrown a guy or had a pick. Yeah Aaron it wasn't what YOU wanted...and it resulted in a W.

Maybe just maybe let the guy who led us to 13 wins the past two seasons do the driving and you and the Monday morning QB everywhere just enjoy the ride. sb(
tc(

Maybe just maybe let the guy who led us to 13 wins the past two seasons do the driving and you and the Monday morning QB everywhere just enjoy the ride.
that sort of depends. if you're one of the people who believes that rodgers wasn't playing mlf's offense the past two seasons, then you can't also say that mlf was the guy who led us to 13 wins. i think there was some of both the past two years. and yeah, it worked very well. in the regular season anyway.

ML fired up. Rodgers yeah heres a hand shake congrats

Back