Post Game Washington upsets Green bay 23-21

I think Dillon is a bad fit in a system that that runs most of its plays out of the shotgun and has so much RPO built into it. He'd be better off in an I-formation, single back set, or even pistol set where it's more of a power running, downhill game plan.
They were running pistol off set I earlier in the yr but the OG seem to have issues with it. Mr. Mark87 what say you?

They were running pistol off set I earlier in the yr but the OG seem to have issues with it. Mr. Mark87 what say you?
They were doing that in game 1 or 2 don't recall which. I still don't think where the QB is set is any kind of issue, bumping your OL 90 minutes before kick-off sure as hell didn't help that formula... they just seem to panic if they don't stay 2 scores ahead and it's "throw the ball oh my god" mode.

I also think the oversimplified offense phrase is being overstated around here. I can run a very vanilla offense and beat your ass 9 times out of ten but we must execute it to perfection, this gain 7 yards and then half-ass it the next 2 plays stuff is killing them. I don't know it seems as if there are too many chefs in the kitchen trying to cook.

I agree in theory but go look at what the roster looked like those years. GB doesn’t have half the talent those rosters did. Not sure this team could handle the logistics of all those groupings.
It was a freakish amount of receiving depth that IMO hasn’t been matched around the league since.

I really am over mr. I should be coach

@mattschneidman
·
1h
Aaron Rodgers says on @PatMcAfeeShow that the Packers are routinely making double-digit mental errors in games this season when, in past seasons, that number was, at most, seven. "Guys who are making too many mistakes shouldn't be playing. Gotta start cutting some reps.

Back